Friday, May 3, 2013

Depression

In school for the past few days we have had a depression forum, information, and cookout meetings. I really am glad that we had this because it seemed that about a year ago I was actually depressed and have minute symptoms till this very day. When I heard from professionals on depression and physcology about depression I wasn't to surprised. What really helped me during the time that I was depressed was prayer and faith. I had "faith", somewhat, and hope that I would make it out of that miserable time period. Thank God because I really had a rough time. I came out of it and am glad to be. I think that in my future occupation, I would like to help depressed kids during their time of need and help them, even if there not Catholic or Christian, to have "faith". Hopefully they can make that connection with God even despite their lack of faith.

Peace,
Bladomeister

No comments:

Post a Comment